Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The things that...

can make me smile ears to ears and spreads warmth into my heart would definitely be the things like having a super cute Japanese cartoon like toddler so cutely following me around after I just finished having two consecutive in store events last Saturday. I didn't even notice him before until Agus had told me that the kid liked me so much he'd been following me around, oh when I turned around he was major cuteness oohh... and he's name is Ryan, I know I'm thankful now for he's given me warmth by being who he is and just... there. To touch his chubby cheek was heaven! He's reminded me of how falling in love is so spontaneous and that I still have a lot of love to be shared, those funny overwhelming feelings that I'm still the old Tessa that I know :)

can make me laugh my self out till hurts would be my teammates, somehow when too much Marketing programs and stuff are driving us almost crazy until it feels like vomiting, creativity sometimes leads us just making jokes to laugh ourselves out, like printing this silly card and put it on the Marketing filing cabinet just in case -as if- everyone -doesn't- know it's ours lol. Check this out, we thought for the card we should change our names from lia, tessa, vincent to a more village people names since this picture was taken when we attended the book seminar for world maid association conference, people, I introduce you : iyah, a'ah and incen hohohoho



















another would be waking up in the morning knowing maybe... that someone, just may be... at the other end of the world's thinking about you and waiting for you to wake up to have a little talk before bedtime :)


hearing nice cheery poppy songs like this would be nice too!


No comments: