Friday, March 06, 2009

Don't feel like sleeping tonite...

Listening to Maroon 5



I guess I have been too quiet for awhile, have so many things on my mind that I'm affraid I don't even know where or how to begin. Well, first of am beginning to find that being alone isn't always that bad, that it is all in our mind. We can choose to be alone but not so lonely by trying to enjoy and make this new realm inside of our head. Who said that what you are experiencing now is the real reality of being alone? It's all just a reflection of people's perspective which isn't always true until we can proof that the so called loneliness as a valid entity that can be measured.

Am worried about today, you know, how sometimes you can be unsure about the things that you've planned before at work; about finally coming home to see Mom :) how I miss her, how I wish that life sometimes could just stop for
awhile for me to breath, to have a little more time to cry - as if I haven't spent enough pouring my heart out the last two months - accepting the value changes that may be happening around me, finally realizing there are things that just bound to happen, learning to let go of course is the hardest part in the process, including learning to let go that sometimes even at one of the most perfect days - shit happens, struggling with the thoughts of this:














If I ever made you feel trapped, I'm sorry.
Also with the thought how one day, I might find these all are just so silly and good things come to those who wait.

stop this train, i wanna get off and go home again ...

No comments: