Friday, March 13, 2009










This is where I'm 2 months after.
Not a minute in my life would I wish that what'd happened didn't actually happen.
Looking back to it now, like what I would every other time that my mind isn't occupied with work or too tired to drown myself at office work, I always knew that it was coming.

What has changed actually the way I see things.
I said once to AJ that if it doesn't work, I would just go join a convent hohohoho for having such investments in P, trying to keep up and somehow managed to believe that it was good for him to have a lot of girl friends - which, predictably, ended up to be his girlfriend, lol - how that's totally make sense and normal. I put aside my standard that a guy should know how to take good care of himself to take care of others - well perhaps actually hanging out in your room everyday with no steady pay - trying to save the world with your so called idealism could be a cool thing to do - and when I called he would say he's busy *saving the world and his friends - sure*.
I actually believed that accepting people the way they are was enough, well I was wrong. There are so much more I need to give and yet people would still take from me. We are all simple yet egoistic beings.
I've always known that he was never sure of his feelings for me and I'm totally cool with that as I couldn't agree more.

Now I totally get how funny that was. I hope I didn't make AJ pissed his pants off for that :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"it`s coming". don`t we always know. and don`t we always wish for a little bit of hindsight? i always knew i was not going to end up with "him", and i`m done blaming and berating myself for wanting "more". i ignored my standards too, and finally realised that after a good 11 months that standards are necessary.

babe, the curse of the HMS has ended. thankfully, for more than one of us. huahahahaa... except for one of our fellow sisters. i wish her well though :)