Friday, October 14, 2005


Well, well, what d'ya know...

It's weekend already.
What to do, what to do?
Going to the movies? Is there any good movies this weekend?

Speaking of movies, my favorite movie of all time is definitely Forrest Gump. I've watched the movie for about 5 times now and yet never had enough of it. I really like the part when Forrest lost his wife and he kept running for two years until he felt better. I can totally relate with how human sometimes try to endure their sadness by "running away" or in real life perhaps "keeping ourselves busy." Another favorite is What Dream May Come, hmm... all I can say bout the movie is just fantastic! Great fantasy, very touching love story on a very deep relationship between the husband and wife. Have you watched them?

Now, those are only two of my many favorite movies. Speak more about them later. I’m all set to go. Anybody wanna treat this time? :)

Have a great weekend everyone.
(Btw, who is that girl in the picture? he he, what a narcist)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well well....finally you have your own blog :)
Pretty picture, but i bet the one who took the picture is a pretty nice beautiful lady...hehehehehehehe

tess said...

LOL,
thx for taking the pic, mbak pricil