Wednesday, October 12, 2005


I Dream of Genie, naah…

I wish I had dreamed of genie instead of the bad dream I had last night. I was in a kind of dam and I could adjust the fast flowing water at will. It was an unpleasant dream because whenever I changed the water flow, say I made a wave, the water come back and showered me. Such an exhausting dream… and I really wish I’d dreamed of genie instead, who knows she could fulfill my wishes in having blissful dreams always (just kidding)

Do you believe that sometimes dreams can represent you innermost will, passion, or fear? I heard that a dream about big amount of water could represent a person’s anxiety (well, perhaps I subconsciously am feeling worried about something) Well, what do you think all you dream interpreters out there?

No comments: