Monday, October 17, 2005


Sleepeeeee...

Really, there’s not much to say than I’m so darn sleepy…

*4.15pm @ work* I’ve had a cup of cappuccino but it didn’t do any good. Somebody is playing a country song, what more could I ask? *turn it off!!*

I couldn’t help from being cranky everytime I’m lack of sleep and rest. Had a nice weekend but have not got much time to enjoy myself. Spent Saturday morning at the office to get some things done. After it, went to have a hair masker at the salon at the afternoon. And I had to go back to the office on Sunday morning to get some picture files. Then went straight to attend church activity until 2.30pm. Had my lunch at around 3.30pm. Spent a quiet night at home after it, couldn’t sleep until around 11pm though. Fiuuhh, what a day. Don’t you guys sometimes wish that you could have a longer weekend?

No comments: