Tuesday, October 11, 2005


Romeo, oh Romeo...
where art thou?

11am @ the office -- yawning away... still feeling sleepy (lazy girl... smiling) trying to focus my mind on work but in a dreamy state of mind (I wonder how that works)

Anyway, I watched the Desperate Housewives last nite and at the end of the episode -- I forgot the name of the wife that shot herself and become the narrator -- she said that everybody is looking for love, some who had found it, wish they hadn't. Well, that's interesting because I think there are always paradoxes in life. I mean, I feel very blessed that I'm given the chance to experience love and to be loved, just sometimes things are not as easy as they seem. Oh, that's just the beauty of life... don't you just love life? -- ok, back to work now --

No comments: