Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Now I know...

I'd like to write something about fabrication of happiness, soon okay, soon...
speaking of happiness in the meantime, I'd like to show you a hell of a happy couple, yay and cheers!

I'd also like to share some so unimportant gossips lol!
I just found out that:
  • It feels sooooo damn good to love someone and be loved in return
  • Just got back from Bandung for an event last Saturday and stayed at the Aston, of course started the morning gorging out the buffet breakfast (thank goodness for that, coz afterwards it was mayhem! A real mayhem with the pre-school kids learning origami.) The food was just okay, nothing extraordinary delicious or something, but I found out that my favorite breakfast is definitely strawberry yoghurt with some crunchy cornflakes, sprinkled with raisins and dried fruit yummmm... mega slurpy!
  • I wish I have a car! Went to dinner with boss and some colleaques on Friday night at The Valley - Bandung, it was my first time there, I know... telat banget! The place was wonderful! And I really wish I have my own car so I can go with Pete and have a romantic candle lit dinner there *teary eyes*





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tampank elo berdua mirip yah...
AJ

tess said...

my gudness... what an honor, you're AJ as in Backstreet Boys aren't ya! Uuuhh I really like you in those mini tank tops LOL
makasih juned, udah agak jarang sih sekarang yang bilang mirip :)