Monday, June 18, 2007

A funny thing happened on Friday.


Was actually feeling really, really anxious to what gonna happen on another of my first projects after bayu's left, I imagined that that day should've been like hell with lotsa last minute preparations for Saturday and Sunday events at Plaza Senayan.

The day, however, turned out to be pretty unexpected as it began with meeting my old neighbor coming to the apartment to see Mom. We caught up at the stairs when I was rushing down for the office driver already waited for like 5 minutes or so *ups heheh*

It's been about 2 years since we last met and she was like stunned seeing me LOL no idea why. All she could say was: "Tessa! Cantik banget kamu sekarang!" seriously, am not used to be called beautiful, I never think of myself that way :D uh huh... not that way.

And hearing her kept saying the same words over and over and seeing the car waiting from the win
dow, I could only blush with nothing much to say then: "Ah masa sih Tante?" then the tante kept saying: "Ih iya Tess, kamu cantik banget sekarang, tambah putih lagi!" *heh heh heh*
Then I thought ugh she'd been too generous I should give her a compliment too, so I said: "Tante juga langsingan sekarang." A
nd the tante replied: "Iya kamu cantik sekarang!" Jeez... dasar ibu-ibu...

Actually perhaps I should mention what I was wearing that day, just as simple as a tight red sabrina blouse with a black skirt slightly below the knee with lovely new black wedges shoes :D
Yes, I thought it was the black shoes that caused my good fortune that day, but stick around for a little more.

So, I arrived
with my colleagues at the office, and it didn't take long until someone noticed and said my feet looked whiter on that shoes. Then some time along the day one or two or three people said that I looked different that day or would just ask am I going somewhere after work *giggling*

Isn't it amazing how something good reflected from others can brighten up one's day.

Later on the day after a meeting (I was actually a bit dressing up for the meeting) had a movie date with Pete at Blitz that was our first time there. By the time we met I already had blisters on my heels yikes, it hurt so bad I need to buy some band aids! So much for the lucky shoes :P and today the blisters still a bit hurt.


If it wasn't because of the shoes then perhaps I am actually pretty and I better get use to it lol!

Anyway, here are some pictures from weekend events:

No comments: