Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Valentine’s Application

This is what Pete's emailed me:

Dear Madam,

Concerning your recent ad in Bonteto Tribune, I would like to apply for the FULL TIME BOYFRIEND position.

Though I've always been a ladiesman all my life, to pass such an
opportunity to commit and spend this mortal life with your company would be a terrible decision.

Please consider this application of mine.

Sincerely yours,
Peter Valentino

And here's my reply:

Dear Peter,

Your letter just arrived, and after reading it several times to be absolutely sure of its content, I must say that being my FULL TIME BOYFRIEND is very risky.

I, however, can also say how pleased I am with your decision to take the position.

Again, welcome aboard.

Sincerely yours,
tessa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice.. hepi valentin ya tes :D
juned

Anonymous said...

doh . . . kalian! ngiri!

Anonymous said...

dear peter,

ladiesman my ass!!


*akhirnya bales dendam gw tercapai..
huahaha

Anonymous said...

lah kemaren ngakunya suami istri?

tess said...

sinbad... is it not possible that you weren't listening carefully to pete's reply when you guys asked if we're married?