Sunday, February 11, 2007

Jealousy will consume you!

I really, really like my partner and so at times I could not help feeling a bit jealous. Sometimes he's like a real chick magnet. It drives me nuts how some girls would get so all over him even when they are with their boyfriends, geez... please behave won't ya, girl!

One thing I learned yesterday though jealousy is such a waste of time.

We went to watch 'The Holiday' on a triple date and this new couple joined us, the girl was sooo all over Pete >.<
Her poor, insecure boyfriend even had drown himself into silence and withdrawn from any conversation or eye contact from the rest of the group. *poor guy*

The movie was actually simply nice, quite different from other typical romantic-comedy movies and I regret to let myself occupied with my own thoughts and insecurities while I could try letting go and enjoy the rest of the day *sigh*

Why does regret always come too late?

No comments: