Thursday, May 04, 2006

Just a few days back on our way to a friend’s wedding, Peter and I somehow ended up talking about post-modernism which was awesome.

You know the thing I like most being with Peter was that though he’s not always a smart ass but think he’s good enough =)

I mean, I’m the kinda person who thinks a lot and needs a partner whom I can share my thoughts with. Even better, hopefully my partner could lead me to some enlightenment. *oh, enough bout myself, lol*

Anyhow, we talked about actually there were many people shared the same experience as we did in terms of spirituality these days. About how sometimes we felt very, very lonely, believing that we were the only ones who viewed spirituality as one’s state of being, something that already and will always be within us. And that spirituality was much more than just an institution but more to the passion of reaching others compassionately.

No comments: