Wednesday, September 30, 2009

a bedtime story part 2
by JBR for TC

... the trader was introduced to the king
as the king oversaw all the town's business
one day the king was showing the trader the town
and the princess was in the center of it
picking up goods from the market
at a bargain price
tessa: lol
she was afterall Chinese
tessa: ahahaha
JBR: thought you'd like that

JBR: anyway

as the king and trader passed by, the princess caught the eye of the trader
and he was absolutely mesmerized
so much so
that he ignored the kings conversation
which the king noticed
and ordered the carriage to halt
which worked perfectly for the trader
the princess too noticed the halted carriage and looked toward it
both their eyes met
the princess and the trader
the king looked at the trader and finally got his attention

"What has you so distracted?" asked the king.
"I'm sorry your highness. I was immediately drawn to that lovely vision over there at the market."
"Oh I see." said the king. "Well she is promised to another and so you cannot have her"
no sooner did the king say those words than the trader lept out of the carriage
and jogged to the market
he approached the princess
and said, "my fair maiden, I could not help but to come over and at least talk to the most beautiful vision I had ever seen"
the princess, being shy of course
blushed and giggled a little
"I am so flattered" she said, "but I am also promised to another."
"I know," said the trader, "I don't care. I will not rest until I find a way to make you promised to me.
the princess swooned at this
as she was very much attracted to confidence
plus he was rather striking too

the princess
she asked coyly "How do you plan on winning me for yourself?"
to which the trader replied
I will meet you here at the same time everyday
if I see you here
I will know I am on my way to winning you
the princess laughed again
and said okay sure

the next day
the princess decided to let her curiosity (and hormones) aroused
the princess headed for the market
sure enough
she met the trader
who had a surprise
somehow he had found the princess's favorite flower
the white casablanca
she was so taken aback
she felt even more feelings for him
she thanked him for the gift by giving him a quick hug
and returned home

to be continued...

No comments: