Monday, October 06, 2008

Well, I could be either a very stupid or smart person to have finally decided to loosen up our string a little more than I would generally do in a relationship. Am giving permission to my boyfriend as a romance trainer to hit on and have flings with more girls for the sake of his research. As so out of this world it may seem, yet I find it the most sensible choice I've ever made in a relationship ever!

Just for a personal record in case in the middle of the process I've forgotten why did I think it is okay - I'm not going to say it's actually safe - to do is because well first of all, sooner or later if we have to breakup and find someone better it's inevitable and going to happen anyway one way or the other, so I find I've got nothing to loose. Secondly, Pete is toooooo damn smart and talented on NLP and romance shits that would make me as his current partner such a thoughtless, unsupportive, selfish bitch to position myself as one who restraints him from developing his skills. It'll be unfair should one side needs to sacrifice the one thing that he or she do very good at just coz of their partners' inability to understand that. Third, I would feel very dumb to become the only reason why Pete couldn't continue with his projects development, am so not worth it. Really!

I think am crazy.
Heck, it ain't love if it isn't crazy as they said.
ahahahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, so you sacrifice your own happiness for this romantic relationship to continue? How many more sacrifices like this you have to make just for both of you to have a "future" together? Just curious, do you both agree that you'll stay open and honest to each other esp with what he's doing? Do you trust him? And are you also sure you two "will live happily ever after" "'till death do us part" if both of you decided for a long term commitment? Sorry if I ask too many questions, I'm doing a research myself on "Dating or doting a romance trainer?".

tess said...

sure let's have a chat, lemme know your YM id