Monday, February 04, 2008

What...
... happened when a group of young adult women were hanging out at krispi kreme Senci one day. They probably talked behind each other's back after the event. They might actually dislike one another yet are stuck with each other. They could be just talking about unimportant gossips on partners, sex, clothes, and loath each other still :D


Where...
... do I begin... *you know the song? hehe*


When...
... was your last time attending a mass? I haven't for months hehe.
... did it all begin? From here and there.


Why...
... does it feel soooo good knowing that you smell good today and that you are wearing *and buying* the perfume that you could only dream of when you were just a lad?

How...
... I miss this guy:









Si "Babi"

Mom took it to the laundry for a few days and now am having trouble sleeping huhuhu... I never knew how I'd miss "Babi," he has always been there for me...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah, tobat tes.
Mesti ikut misa, udah Rabu Abu.
Hehehehe
(dari orang yang gak pernah ikut misa)