Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I Want List

I want to :

- be a manager
- move to US/OZ/UK/Canada
- have a car

- have a house
- have a long vacation to Europe

- have a vacation in Bali
-
settle my credit card debts
- eat gummies as much as I can without getting fat or tooth ache :D
- get married someday

Oh and I forgot to mention:

- I want to buy a notebook

- Would love to loose some more weight as well

- I want to move to a new job





Updated on October 31st 2008:

- Loosing some weight, currently 78 kg :D not bad
- Moved to a new company, building a new career as Investor Relations
*but also still looking for any available manager position*
- Had some good chunks of gummies from Ina's last trip to Europe, thanks and yummmssss!

Until next update - so long :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

errr...
gara2 gummy bear tessa, sekarang jd ikutan ketagian terus neh...

tiap malem ngunyah yuppie sapi strawberry.... hiikzz...

tess said...

oooh yessss....
may the gummy be with you!
ehehehehe