Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Monday's to do list:
1. Complete Rundown (CHECKED) and *maybe* script for MCs for Harry Potter Mania (NOPE)
2. Running through agreement draft with : HSBC (CHECKED) & Ubud Writers Festival (NOPE)
3. Finalized the contracts (JUST HSBC'S)
4. Send email to Bloomsbury to get Harry Potter's high res images (CHECKED)
5. Send existing images to Yuli HSBC (CHECKED)
6. Running through HSBC point reward program (NOPE AND NOT OK)
7. Meeting with MCs at 4pm at Plaza Senayan (CHECKED)
8. Issue tickets for Pak Hen & HDJ (CHECKED)
9. Email to Antonio Scialletti on the book delivery arrival (ABOUT TO)

I've missed replying:
1. David King's email while he supposed to be arriving today (SHIT!)
*uuh quick update! thank gudness he's blackberry so already replied just now, yay!)
2. Ursula's Inspired Kids (Uh No timeee, can do later lah)

Done jobs:
1. Ordering 1 Gryffindor Dormitory Cloak & 1 Gryffindor Dormitory Shawl from www.kelontongsihir.com (site's highly recommended to all sorcerers out there!)
2. Ordering 12 pieces of (cheaper) Dormitory Cloaks (4 houses)
3. Messing up the relationship (stupid tessa...)

Today's to do list:
1. Finalize and print HARPOT's posters by this afternoon
2. Communicate with HSBC people on the artworks for backdrop, print ad, billboard
3. Tickets and
costumes for Marcel & Shalvynne
4. Send invitation letters to school & (perhaps) can put posters at the schools?
5. MEDIA BUZZ (AARRRGGGHHH)
6. Send invitation by mails, newsletter, and in office
7. Cannot think of anything else... too much to do...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

one very encouraging song.. hope it will strengthen you also :)
cia you!!!


God will provide
By Mark Patterson


The time has come to journey on and go where God leads me
And though the road may seen too long,
I know God’s love will keep me


I may not know how the road will turn or where God send me
So by faith I’ll trust, and with grace I’ll learn,
God’s mighty hand will defend me


I may not see all the things that are waiting just ahead,
But I know God’s watching over me
And in God’s strength I’ll stand


God will provide strength for the journey,
Bread for the morning and shelter for the night.
God will provide hope for the weary,
God will sustain me all the days of my life


-icil